Clinically proven results across indications
As a trusted, versatile, go-to platform for healthcare providers, Vbeam pulsed-dye lasers are used in more than 670 hospitals and universities worldwide. Renowned as an industry gold standard for treating vascular lesions (eg, rosacea, telangiectasia, port wine stains), Vbeam Prima builds upon that reputation of excellence to offer more treatment capabilities than ever before.
Vbeam Prima offers a comprehensive platform capable of treating a wide range of indications, including but not limited to:
- Benign vascular lesions1
- Benign pigmented lesions2
- Benign cutaneous lesions1
- Inflammatory acne vulgaris1
- Deep blue veins3
- Venous lakes3
1. Vbeam 510(k) clearance (K033461), January 2004.
2. Vbeam 510(k) clearance for pigmented lesion handpiece accessory (K051359), July 2005.
3. Indications for 1064 nm wavelength. Candela, data on file.
*Vbeam Prima is currently available for commercial sale in the United States.