"The newer Prima offers lots of advantages over the older Vbeam. It's more practical, faster, and more likely to achieve better results. So that puts it at the front of the pack of all the players in the vascular and pigmented lesion space."
What can you treat with Vbeam Prima?
- Facial & Spider Veins
- Hemangiomas, angiomas and spider angiomas
- Inflammatory Acne
- Leg Veins
- Pigmented Lesions
- Port Wine Stains
- Striae (Stretch Marks)
- Vascular Lesions
What will your patients experience?
- Time and again Vbeam proves itself as the safe, easy-to-use tool for the treatment of vascular, pigmented and certain non-pigmented lesions with a low incidence of side effects
What are the main advantages for your practice?
- Vbeam Prima is a gold standard treatment accepted worldwide
- Time and again it proves itself as a well tolerated, easy-to-use tool for the treatment of vascular, pigmented and certain non-pigmented lesions with a low incidence of side effects
Vbeam Prima® is a highly efficient pulsed-dye laser (PDL) used by healthcare providers all over the world to treat a variety of indications for both face and body, including benign vascular, pigmented, and certain non-pigmented lesions, with high patient tolerability and a low incidence of side effects.
Vbeam's broad variety of indications and outstanding performance characteristics make it a "must have" laser and a smart investment for any serious dermatologist.
Vbeam Prima Advantages
- Faster, more efficient treatments
- Larger 15 mm spot size; new Zoom handpiece Achieve greater results in less time; easily treat sites across face and body.
- Now with up to 50% more power than Vbeam Perfecta® More efficient treatments with higher 12 J energy, for greater patient satisfaction.
- Better device performance
- Smart dye life management More efficient dye consumption, more reliable device performance.
- Once-daily calibration*; remote diagnostics Device is patient- and treatment ready for the entire day; faster equipment service diagnostics.